Size: 1540 x 540 x 620mm
YZS-80 oil press is a larger capacity screw oil press machine than YZS-68 oil expeller. It makes use of screw-driving force to squeeze oil from plant seeds like rapeseed, canola, mustard, sunflower seeds, soybeans etc. This model screw machinery is of simple structure, it is easy to install, operate and maintain. Support continuous working with either hot or cold pressing. YZS-80 screw oil press is ideal choice for small and medium size oil pressing plant, it can also be used to pre-press some high oil content vegetable plant.
Different Oil Yield According to Different Seeds
Although with the same screw oil press machine, the handling capacity, oil yield and dry cake residue differs when processing different oil bearing materials. Below are some of the parameter.
|Raw Material||Raw Material In-feed per 24 hours (KG)||Oil yield Per 100kg of Raw Material(KG)||Dry Cake Residue(%)|
Main Steps of Making Rapeseed Oil
- Seed Cleaning: It is the first step to help ensure that a quality oil and meal are obtained. Aspiration, indent cleaning, sieving, or some combination of these are used in the cleaning process. During processing, meal quality can be affected by temperature and other factors.
- Pre-conditioning and Flaking: The cleaned seed is first heated to about 30-40ºC to prevent shattering. Some moisture adjustment may also be required. The preheated seed is then flaked on roller mills, set to very tight clearance.
- Cooking: The flaked seeds are then heated to about 75-100ºC in cookers. An important function of the cooking operation is to control enzymatic activity in the flaked seed, which depends on temperature and moisture content.
- Pressing: The heat-conditioned seed is passed into continuous screw presses or expellers to reduce the oil content of the seed from about 42% (8% moisture basis) to 16-20% mechanically.
- Refining: To ensure good stability and shelf-life, the crude oil goes through a series of refining processes to remove compounds like phospholipids, mucilaginous gums, free fatty acids, colour pigments and fine meal particles.
Rapeseed oil Benefits
★ Contains the lowest saturated fat content of any oil - less than half that of Olive Oil.
★ Has 10 times more Omega 3 than Olive Oil.
★ It is a good source of Vitamin E.
★ High in monounsaturated fats.
★ Contains no artificial preservatives and is trans-fat and GM free.
★ It is suitable for a variety of diets – vegetarian, gluten-free, Kosher and Halal.
★ It is safe to cook at high temperatures with a burning point of 230c much higher than Olive Oil.